On the event of 77th Independence Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed to the nation from the ramparts of Pink Fort in New Delhi, highlighting the outstanding strides the nation has made within the technological panorama and emphasizing the importance of a digitally empowered India.
In his deal with, Prime Minister Modi highlighted the outstanding transformation in India’s digital panorama. He underscored the speedy strides made in bringing web connectivity to the remotest corners of the nation and web reaching to each village, guaranteeing that the advantages of the digital revolution attain each citizen.
The Prime Minister talked about the times when web information tariff fee earlier than 2014 was prohibitively costly and contrasted it with the current, the place India boasts the world’s most inexpensive web information charges. He famous that this discount in prices has resulted in important financial savings for each household throughout the nation.
PM Modi additionally highlighted the Nation’s speedy progress in direction of 5G rollout and talked about that 5G rollout is the quickest and has coated greater than 700 districts throughout the nation.
He additionally outlined the formidable purpose of advancing in direction of 6G know-how and talked concerning the structure of a devoted job pressure to drive this initiative ahead. Listed below are the important thing highights from PM’s deal with to the nation:
* Quickest rollout of 5G companies on the earth. The 5G companies can be found in additional than 700 districts. The five hundred BTSs (3G/4G) are put in per day since 2014, whereas 5G websites put in at a fee of about 1,000 websites per day.
* Newest know-how 5G networks have been rolled out on the quickest ever tempo to allow high-speed broadband companies.
* Initiatives have been taken to guide the event of 6G requirements. Earlier this yr, PM Modi launched the ‘Bharat 6G Imaginative and prescient’ doc, and the Division of Telecom (DoT) constituted a task-force known as ‘Bharat 6G Alliance’. India adopted the world in 4G, marched with the world in 5G and now goals to guide the world in 6G
* Cellular information tariff has diminished from Rs 269/GB (2014) to Rs 10.1/GB (2023). Tariffs for cell companies diminished exponentially. India now has the third lowest Common Knowledge Tariff (per GB)
* For the North-Jap Area, Border areas, LWE-affected areas, Aspirational Districts and different distant locations, particular efforts have been made in offering high quality telecom connectivity and infrastructure in our Islands.
18 hours in the past
Abhi 5g la thilana nahi aur feku 6g ki bat kar raha hai
finish of article