If you don’t want to make use of Google Maps or Apple Maps, Microsoft could have an answer for you. Microsoft has introduced that its customers can now get stay visitors updates on Bing Maps.
The performance arrives within the newest replace of the Microsoft Begin app and, identical to different its Google and Apple counterparts, customers can get real-time details about visitors circumstances on their commute.
It’ll assist customers to plan their journeys extra effectively and keep away from congestion on the way in which to their vacation spot.
No devoted app
It have to be famous that Microsoft doesn’t have a devoted Bing Maps app on cellular and it’s built-in into numerous different apps, comparable to Microsoft Begin. The stay visitors updates function can also be out there on the desktop model of Bing Maps.
“Take pleasure in a much less stress-filled commute with time to go away, really helpful routes, incident alerts and extra!” the corporate introduced. The Microsoft Begin app has a function referred to as Commute that has Bing Maps integration however it isn’t a mapping app.
Find out how to get stay visitors updates on Bing Maps
Right here’s how one can get stay visitors updates on Bing Maps. As a way to
- As a way to verify the stay visitors through Bing Maps, customers should obtain the Microsoft Begin app on their cellular.
- Open the Microsoft Begin app and entry Bing Maps.
- Click on on the stack icon and toggle on Present Visitors.
- On the net, customers can open bing.com/maps/visitors
- Fill within the particulars comparable to start line and vacation spot.
- Click on “Go” and the map on the best aspect of the display will present the stay visitors scenario.
Microsoft Begin cellular app is obtainable on each iOS and Android gadgets.
finish of article